[WSIS CS-Plenary] Information about the upcoming UN meetings in New York..

alejandra davidziuk adavidziuk at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 17:12:08 BST 2005

Hi Robert, Rik & all,

regarding MDGs, there will be a public symposium on
the Millenium Development Goals and Cities on
September 12 at the New School University (for
details, please check out here or ask me for the
program http://www.gpia.newschool.edu/millennium).
Hosted by the Council on Global Initiatives and the
Urban Faculty of the New School.

everybody is welcome, there are no restrictions :)
For reservations contact Sabrina Quaraishi
quars810 at newschool.edu or 212 206 3524 ext 2453

see you,
Alejandra