[WSIS CS-Plenary] * APC Tribute to Chris Nicol *

Mavic Cabrera-Balleza mavic at iwtc.org
Sat Sep 3 00:01:23 BST 2005

Dear Karen and everyone at APC,

It is with heartfelt regrets that we express our deepest sympathies and
condolences for the loss of Chris.

We met him during the WSIS 1 process but did not have the chance to get
to know him that well. Thanks for sharing with us all the wonderful work
he did. We hope that the grief that his family and friends are
experiencing now will be softened by the knowledge that he is loved and
honored by many.

Mavic on behalf of the
International Women's Tribune Centre