[WSIS CS-Plenary] PRE-REGISTRATION, REGISTRATION & ISSUANCE OF WSIS SUMMIT BADGES

Thomas Ruddy thomas at thomasruddy.org
Sun Sep 4 09:52:18 BST 2005

Dear fellow would-be registrants,

There is an error in the URL shown below. "Index.html" is a default file
name for browsers, not a folder. Guess anyone unable to figure that out for
him/herself is on the wrong side of the digital divide -- to stay. I have
corrected the URL as follows:

Registration
Online
3	An online pre-registration service will be available from 1
September to 18 November 2005. The DFPs are requested to use this online
pre-registration service  at: http://www.itu.int/wsis/tunis/index.html

Best,
Thomas