[WSIS CS-Plenary] RE: New York

alejandra davidziuk adavidziuk at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 10 20:40:42 BST 2005

Dear all,

as far as I know, the only event that I know that will
take place next week in New York is the "Millennium
Development Goals and Cities." The graduate program of
International Affairs at The New School will present a
symposium to coincide with the U.N. Summit on the
Millennium Development Goals. This event will bring
together a diverse group of individuals from
international and non-governmental institutions, city
governments, and academics to discuss the significance
of the Millennium Development Goals in relation to
cities in developing countries.

The event will be held on Monday, September 12, 2005
from 10:00 - 5:00 p.m. in The Lang Center at The New
School, 55 West 13th Street, 2nd floor. Admission to
this event is free but reservations are strongly
recommended. To make a reservation RSVP to Sabrina
Quaraishi quars810 at newschool.edu or call 212.206.3524
x 2453

I thought that there will be a webcast of the event,
but I am wrong. (Robert) No webcasting, sorry! I will
be there all day, so I could send the program and get
a digital record of same presentation if any of you
are interested in. Please, tell me.

best,
Alejandra