[WSIS CS-Plenary] PrepCom3 overview

Sandza Laurent sandzal at yahoo.fr
Sat Sep 17 11:44:38 BST 2005

Dear all,
Other information relating to the displacement of Geneva, I will like to know if the Steering Committee of the WSIS cannot deliver us relative documents for obtaining the visas within our respective countries.
Kind regards.

Rik Panganiban <rikp at earthlink.net> a écrit :Dear Sandra,

If I understand your question, the WSIS secretariat is not responsible for the lodging or transportation costs of WSIS accredited participants.  There may be a small number of individuals who receive fellowships, but in general participants need to raise their own funds for travel and accommodations.

Rik Panganiban
CONGO

 I will like to know if the committee of the WSIS will deal with the lodging and transport charges for those which received accreditations, there because I make party of those which received this accreditation from it.
Kind regards

acarvin at edc.org a écrit : [Please note that by using 'REPLY', your response goes to the entire list. Kindly use individual addresses for responses intended for specific people]

Click http://wsis.funredes.org/plenary/ to access automatic translation of this message!

Hi Ralf,