[WSIS CS-Plenary] "Privacy in the Information Society - Where are we?" TODAY AT 14.00

Ralf Bendrath bendrath at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Thu Sep 22 10:43:19 BST 2005

Following Rikke's mail, I also would like to announce the side-event of
the Privacy & Security Working Group this afternoon, 14-16h.
Due to a shortage of interpreters, we unfortunately will not have
interpretation for the presentations, so the event will be in English at
least for the first hour.

Ralf

--------------------

WSIS PrepCom side-event
"Privacy in the Information Society - Where are we?"

Thursday, 22 September 2005, 14:00-16:00
Palais de Nations, building A, room XXII

The event will present a general WSIS privacy assessment, discuss privacy
aspects of Internet Governance and WSIS follow-up, and raise privacy
issues related to the summit in Tunis.

Speakers
Karen Banks, APC
Ralf Bendrath, European Digital Rights
Rikke Frank Jørgensen, WSIS Human Rights Caucus
Robert Guerra, Privaterra

Moderator
Tapani Tarvainen, Electronic Frontier Finland