[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: CS Side Events Programme last Version

wsis at iprolink.ch wsis at iprolink.ch
Thu Sep 22 11:45:39 BST 2005

Dear Amir and all,

Please find attached the latest version of CS Side Events Programme.
Please note that the WG on Implementation and Follow-Up have a room for every
day during PrepCom3:
Morning from 10:00-11:30 room E 1008/10
Afternoon from 19:00-20:00 room XXIII

Also the Internet Caucus have a room meeting for everyday from
14:30-16:30 Room E 3056/58.

Best Regards