[WSIS CS-Plenary] Public-Root Representative and Founder declares UNIDT clean of criminal involvement

Joe Baptista baptista at cynikal.net
Thu Sep 22 12:23:43 BST 2005

I make this statement in accordance with my terms as a representative of
the Internet community and in my fiduciary capacity to that community.

http://www.cynikal.net/~baptista/P-R/2005-08-17%20Baptista%20CA.pdf

My investigation of the Public-Root included the Public-Root proper
(www.public-root.com) which is operations and INAIC (www.inaic.com) the
policy body and UNIDT (www.unidt.com) which is the commercial operations.

The Public-Root is funded through a bilateral agreement signed
January 15th, 2005 between Public-Root Ltd. a UK company and UNIDT BV a
Netherlands corporation.

http://www.cynikal.net/~baptista/P-R/2005-01-15%20Agreement%20P-R%20UNIDT.pdf

It has come to my attention that those people responsible for bringing
organized crime into UNIDT, being Marcel Bor, Khadija Bouchiba, and George
Green have been removed.  It is unclear as to if they were terminated by
UNIDT or left of their own accord.  INAIC through it's chair Mr.
Burger state they were dismissed, UNIDT through it's CEO Mr. van Veluw has
acknowledged they left the company of their own accord.

At this time as the official Public-Root Representative I find the removal
of these people who are associated with the IRA (Irish Republican Army) to
be appropriate.  I still have concerns that Public-Root and INAIC still
have in their ranks one Herman Johannes Xennt and possibly one Paul
Scheepers who are associated with one George Green known to the
authorities for his involvement in organized crime and association with
the IRA.

A statement has been filed by me with the Zeeland police in the
Netherlands.

http://www.cynikal.net/~baptista/P-R/2005-09-08%20Politie%20Zeeland%20statement.pdf

My main concern now is that many web surfers including all internet users
in the state of Turkey are surfing the internet using roots controlled by
organized crime.  This is not good.

regards
joe baptista

The Internet starts here at the Public-Root
http://lair.lionpost.net/mailman/listinfo/pr-plan