[WSIS CS-Plenary] SV: Statement for tomorrow from the IG caucus

Hiroshi Kawamura hiroshikawamura at attglobal.net
Fri Sep 23 05:23:04 BST 2005

Dear Kicki:

Thank you very much for your strong statement for such short time
intervention at the Subcommittee A on Internet Governance.
Probably you have already aware but for just in case, there is a minor typo
in the last sentence of your text: "applied to the universal designed
concept". In my English knowledge, it should read either "applied to the
universal design concept" or "applied to universally designed concept".
You had better native English speaker's consultation on this.

Best

Hiroshi
Hiroshi Kawamura
WSIS CS Bureau Disability Focal Point