[WSIS CS-Plenary] SV: Statement for tomorrow from the IG caucus

John Fung john.fung at hkcss.org.hk
Fri Sep 23 05:36:17 BST 2005

kicki,

you have full support from me and the hong kong council of social service on your statement.

John Yat-chu FUNG, PhD, RSW
Director, Information Technology Resource Centre
The Hong Kong Council of Social Service
Direct Line: (852) 2864 2971
Fax: (852) 2865 0823
ITRC Website: itrc.hkcss.org.hk <http://itrc.hkcss.org.hk/>