[WSIS CS-Plenary] today's Internet governance caucus meeting cancelled

Joe Baptista baptista at cynikal.net
Fri Sep 23 13:16:44 BST 2005

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005, Jeanette Hofmann wrote:

> Hi, due to other meetings taking place at the same time the Internet
> Governance caucus has to cancel today's meeting. Since we don't need to
> oranize any interventions at the moment, we can postpone all other
> business to next week.

Yup, I understand things are getting a bit hot and heated when it comes to
Internet Governence these days.  There's a topic which I a sure absolutly
no one here understands.  Internet Governance.  Have yet to hear an
appropriate working definition.

Just remember, when you do meet theres an outstanding issue. What do you
do when a root system ends up in the hands of criminals - like Turkey.

Were going to have lots of fun before the year is out with this one.
Especially the all important question - where were the Internets
leadership.  Where were the Froomkins, the Mullers and the Aurbachs when
you need them.  I'll tell you where they were, burying their heads like
cowards.  Just like the rest of you.

Cheers
Joe Baptista.

Joe Baptista, Official Public-Root Representative and Lobbyist to the
United States Congress and Senate / Tel: +1 (202) 517-1593

Public-Root Disclosure Documents: http://www.cynikal.net/~baptista/P-R/