[WSIS CS-Plenary] today's Internet governance caucus meeting cancelled

Sandza Laurent sandzal at yahoo.fr
Fri Sep 23 19:35:38 BST 2005

Hi, the project e-government for development spider monkey with the reinforcement of the technical capabilities and legal of the administrations. The question of the governorship is one of the key questions because it falls under a movement for the reinforcement of the democracy, the humans right and contributes to the improvement of the effectiveness of the State. Internet is a new tool for decentralization, the transparency and the participation of the citizens in the management of the public affairs

Joe Baptista <baptista at cynikal.net> a écrit :[Please note that by using 'REPLY', your response goes to the entire list. Kindly use individual addresses for responses intended for specific people]

Click http://wsis.funredes.org/plenary/ to access automatic translation of this message!
_______________________________________

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005, Jeanette Hofmann wrote:

> Hi, due to other meetings taking place at the same time the Internet
> Governance caucus has to cancel today's meeting. Since we don't need to
> oranize any interventions at the moment, we can postpone all other
> business to next week.

Yup, I understand things are getting a bit hot and heated when it comes to
Internet Governence these days. There's a topic which I a sure absolutly
no one here understands. Internet Governance. Have yet to hear an
appropriate working definition.

Just remember, when you do meet theres an outstanding issue. What do you
do when a root system ends up in the hands of criminals - like Turkey.

Were going to have lots of fun before the year is out with this one.
Especially the all important question - where were the Internets
leadership. Where were the Froomkins, the Mullers and the Aurbachs when
you need them. I'll tell you where they were, burying their heads like
cowards. Just like the rest of you.

Cheers
Joe Baptista.

Joe Baptista, Official Public-Root Representative and Lobbyist to the
United States Congress and Senate / Tel: +1 (202) 517-1593

Public-Root Disclosure Documents: http://www.cynikal.net/~baptista/P-R/

 Laurent SANDZA MISSIMBALOBA
Chargé à l'Environnement à JVFGabon
Président de l'O.N.G Environnement Sans Frontières
BP: 685 Libreville/Gabon
TEl: +241 0668 16 18/0610 12 58
Fax: +241 445 372
Site web: http://www.jvfgabon.org