[WSIS CS-Plenary] today's Internet governance caucus meeting cancelled

Sandza Laurent sandzal at yahoo.fr
Fri Sep 23 19:32:18 BST 2005

Hi, I that I think, it is that this conference must explore the field of the use of the TIC for the improvement of the relation control-controlled and the implication of the citizens at various levels of governorship: room, national and international

Jeanette Hofmann <jeanette at wz-berlin.de> a écrit :[Please note that by using 'REPLY', your response goes to the entire list. Kindly use individual addresses for responses intended for specific people]

Click http://wsis.funredes.org/plenary/ to access automatic translation of this message!
_______________________________________

Hi, due to other meetings taking place at the same time the Internet
Governance caucus has to cancel today's meeting. Since we don't need to
oranize any interventions at the moment, we can postpone all other
business to next week.

jeanette

 Laurent SANDZA MISSIMBALOBA
Chargé à l'Environnement à JVFGabon
Président de l'O.N.G Environnement Sans Frontières
BP: 685 Libreville/Gabon
TEl: +241 0668 16 18/0610 12 58
Fax: +241 445 372
Site web: http://www.jvfgabon.org