[WSIS CS-Plenary] UPDATE Re: The Public-Root, criminal behaviour reported to Turkish President

Joe Baptista baptista at cynikal.net
Sat Sep 24 13:31:13 BST 2005

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005, Milton Mueller wrote:

> fantasies. His latest fantasy is that a group of people running an
> alternate root are somehow connected to me, Michael Froomkin and Karl
> Auerbach. I can say categorically that I have no connection with
> Baptista or his "Public-Root" crew, and have never "taken money" from
> them, and doubt seriously whether they have any money to to take. I also
> doubt seriously whether Froomkin or Auerbach have anything to do with
> him either, as they are familiar with his antics from ICANN lists.

Bullshit.  And you know what you have just said here is Bullshit.  Which
means you know how to lie.

Jody Newman, from UNIDT, has on numerous occassions mentioned you and Karl
Auerbach and Froomkin as active supporters to the Public-Root.  And I have
personally seen this support as being very active.  I have emails baby -
lots of them.

Here is just one message in which Mr. Newman mentions Karl.

http://www.cynikal.net/~baptista/P-R/2005-08-23%20Newman%20New%20Public-Root%20Structure.html

Shall I dig up more? I have messages with Froomkin and yourself mentioned
in them.  Froomkin it was reported to one of our meetings, at which many
attended, was more then willing to draft our bylaws in return for a few
pieces of silver.  Your support has also been noted in this venture.

So now Milton, now that we know you know how to lie.  What else is there
for you to do but crawl under a rock a lick your wounds.  You guys are
quick to hold out your hand - but not as quick at defending what you
believe in - especially when there's a little contraversy involved.

Milton - you have disappointed me.  I never ever expected you to lie in
public.  Your a disgrace - and shame on you.

Regards
Joe Baptista