[WSIS CS-Plenary] Repsonse on procedural issue

Laina Raveendran Greene laina at getit.org
Sat Sep 24 22:48:32 BST 2005

Thanks so much Avri for speaking up and offering another point of view. I
agree with you and and am glad to see another perspective about how best we
could be making use of the situation we face, and still try to make a
difference. This would also hopefully avoid the unthought of ramifications
to other caucuses, who have come from long and far and may face hardships
from this hardline approach.

Thanks for this input indeed!

Laina