SV: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Plenary: Reporting and discussion

Kicki Nordström kino at iris.se
Sun Sep 25 17:00:42 BST 2005

Dear Karen,

I fully agree with you and hope that this could come into reality. Right now I am trying to divide all reports apart from discussions on the list, and then forward the reports and statements presented,  to those not present so as they can follow the process better without the burden of comments and internal discussions.

Hope again this suggestion will be a reality.

Yours
KIcki

Kicki Nordström
World Blind Union