[WSIS CS-Plenary] Plenary: Reporting and discussion

conchita poncini conchita.poncini at bluewin.ch
Sun Sep 25 18:19:26 BST 2005

Dear All,

I  agree with Keren.

May I suggest that the present CS-plenary email list be limited to reporting of what actually happened at the 2 Subcommittees and what follow-up action would be needed - of interest to those who cannot be present at the meetings but would like to be informed for future participation in Tunis to have as a basis of a strategic vision for future follow-up implementation and monitoring.

Discussions on methods of work and procedures should have a separare email for those who are actually present in Prepcom and may want to react or contriute.

In other words, the first is for consumers and the second is for producers.

Thanks,

Conchita