[WSIS CS-Plenary] Report from drafting group III, subcom A

Elizabeth Carll, PhD ecarll at optonline.net
Tue Sep 27 13:48:14 BST 2005

Ralf,

Excellent diplomatic advocacy!  Don't think you went too far if the chair
was going with the flow.  How else to move things forward?  After all you
did  "ensured everyone that I of course knew we had no negotiating rights".
:-)

Elizabeth

Dr. Elizabeth Carll
International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies;
UN NGO Committee on Mental Health;
Communications Coordination Committee for the UN
Tel: 1631-754-2424
Fax: 1631-754-5032
ecarll at optonline.net