[WSIS CS-Plenary] Additional speaking slots at SubCom A

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Tue Sep 27 15:44:10 BST 2005

Hi,

I was asked/forced by Adam to succeed his role of co-coordinator
of Internet Governance Caucus, ad-hoc, since he has to leave
Geneva this afternoon. He is already gone.

So, I am now trying to help coordinate the speaking slots given
to CS from Chair.

I was informed that there will be a possibility for additional
speaking slots later this afternoon. If you are interested in
making statemens, please let me or Jeanette know so that
we can coordinate. It is better to get the text in advance,
but it can be submitted to the Secretariat after you deliver
that.

These statements do no have to be the full consensus CS position
statement, but from your caucus, family or organizations as well.

But please make this relevant to the ongoing discussion on
SubComA topics.

Depending on the time and timing, we will have to make selection
of the speakers. I hope you could understand this.

Thanks,

izumi