[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: Additional speaking slots at SubCom A

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Tue Sep 27 16:43:12 BST 2005

Instead of originally indicated time around 6 pm, the Chair called
on observer intervensions around 5 pm, thus neither CS or Private
sector were ready to talk.

I would suggest to those who want to make statements to be prepared
in advance, send your names and accredited organization to us early
enough so that we can forward that to the secretariat in time.

We can make adjustments according to the unpredictable pace
of discussion.

SubcomA will convene tomorrow at 10 am in room
XX. It is highly likely that we will be given the slot at the beginning.

izumi