[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: Milton Mueller - silence of the lambs

Joe Baptista baptista at cynikal.net
Tue Sep 27 18:23:17 BST 2005

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005, Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law wrote:

> I have no idea what you are talking about and want no part of it.

Let stick to the original question.  Before we examine how you were
involved.

The question is as follows.  Have you ever been contacted by one Jody
Daniel Newman of the public-root?

I'm taking the time to copy Mr. Newman on this too.  Because if your
answer is no - you have never spoken t Jody, then Mr. Newman has alot of
questions to answer.  Mr. Newman made it very clear at many meetings you
were drafting our bylaws.  We were going to pay you for that.

So Michael - answer the question - has newman ever called you?  And what
was discussed?

regards
joe

Joe Baptista, Official Public-Root Representative and Lobbyist to the
United States Congress and Senate / Tel: +1 (202) 517-1593

Public-Root Disclosure Documents: http://www.cynikal.net/~baptista/P-R/