SV: [WSIS CS-Plenary] SUB-Committee A: Civil Society Contributions

Kicki Nordström kino at iris.se
Wed Sep 28 12:30:39 BST 2005

Dear Elisabeth and all,

I agree totally
KIcki

Kicki Nordström
World Blind Union
Immediate Past  President
c/o SRF Iris AB
122 88 Enskede
Sweden
Tel: +46 (0)8 399 000
Fax: +46 (0)8 725 99 20
Cell: +46 (0)70 766 18 19
E-mail: kino at iris.se

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: plenary-admin at wsis-cs.org [mailto:plenary-admin at wsis-cs.org] För Elizabeth Carll, PhD
Skickat: den 27 september 2005 16:09
Till: plenary at wsis-cs.org; governance at lists.cpsr.org
Ämne: RE: [WSIS CS-Plenary] SUB-Committee A: Civil Society Contributions

[Please note that by using 'REPLY', your response goes to the entire list. Kindly use individual addresses for responses intended for specific people]

Click http://wsis.funredes.org/plenary/ to access automatic translation of this message!

PS,  While some of this information is available at various places on the WSIS website, having it all in one place (ie website/links, etc) for CS would be a great time saver.