[WSIS CS-Plenary] result of my negotsiton of drafitgn grouops

west westasiaregion at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 28 19:27:03 BST 2005

Dear all,

We had a chance to discuss the issue of drafting groups closeness on CS with some delegations, including Iran. The Iranian delegation has agreed to option 3 (we talk, don't walk, silent observer, speak at end) , which is their final acceptance level. Francis has same discussions with Chinese and Iranians, they agreed with somehow the same process. It seems the only delegate against is Brazil. The Iranians mentioned that the only solution tot his is that Karklins should speak of all of the heads of delegations and request them of not objecting to the presence of CS, if they are silent during the session.

pleas  think of it.

Thanks

Amir