[WSIS CS-Plenary] another try at the protest statement

conchita poncini conchita.poncini at bluewin.ch
Wed Sep 28 22:15:55 BST 2005

Dear Avri,
You did a great job of rearranging it to be acceptable to all and I really
want to congrdatulate you and thank you for all your efforts to accommodate
evderyone's opinion - not an easy task, but rewarding once successful.  I
endorse this statement as a general one for all the Prepcom Sub-Committee
working groups.

I hope you got someone on time for translating the French which I did for
the first draft.

I have to say that the translation through a computer does not catch nuances
nor sometimes the actual meaning since this is actually word for word.  It
is  useful for those who just want to understand proceedings but not for
drafting actual texst for submission to governments - It is much too
delicate to leave to to IT.  Human touch and expertise is still
indispenmsible.  I can help find good voluntary translators at short notice.

Yours in solidarity,
conchita