[WSIS CS-Plenary] A computer under $100

acarvin at edc.org acarvin at edc.org
Thu Sep 29 16:17:00 BST 2005

the $100 version won't be available to the public.... They'll be sold en masse to education ministries for distribution to children in schools. The public might be able to buy a $200 version, but that's not definite as of yet. Sure will be interesting to see the prototypes in tunis...

Andy Carvin
EDC Center for Media & Community
acarvin @ edc . org
http://www.digitaldivide.net