[WSIS CS-Plenary] Action for Summit Passes before tomorrow

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Thu Sep 29 20:06:49 BST 2005

On behalf of the north american and european family i wish to
formally request the following:

- one to 2  overpass for the high level panel (one for an entity from
North america and another from europe)
- the maximum # of possible overpasses for the general sessions (ie.
opening plenary). As a minimum the European and North american family
would seek to request 20-30 overpassed - more if possible.

The large # of overpasses are being requested as the north american
and european family represents one of the largest geographical
regions , one with the largest # of CS participants in the wsis process.

please confirm receipt of this message, as well as keep me informed
as to the status of this request.

--
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>
Director, Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility (CPSR)