[WSIS CS-Plenary] WSIS meetings: attendance and registration?

Jane Johnsen jane at una.dk
Fri Apr 28 11:55:54 BST 2006

Dear Karen and all

A. who is planning to attend

Myself and possibly one more from WFUNA/UNA Task Force are planning to
attend.

B. which action lines you are planning to follow

So far we inted to follow action lines C2, C4, C7 (especially on e-learning)
and the CSTD consultation.

C. whether we have to register for each meeting separately
and whether one badge will get us everywhere and if so, what form do we
need to complete

I have asked at WFUNA reg. badging and registration but no word on that yet.

Med venlig hilsen/Yours Sincerely
Jane Finnerup Johnsen
FN-forbundet/Danish UN Association
Midtermolen 3  st. th.