[WSIS CS-Plenary] RE ATHENS IGF 2006

NURSES ACROSS THE BORDERS nursesacrosstheborders at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 1 16:43:26 BST 2006

Thank you all for the response.
I have just completed my online registration process
awaiting further confirmation.
I think the link was just being opened.
We hope we shall be saved the administrative
bottlenecks during the confirmation taking into
consideration the active participation of CSO right
from the PREP COMS?
Pastor Peters
--- Sylvia Caras <sylvia.caras at gmail.com> wrote:

> [Please note that by using 'REPLY', your response
> goes to the entire list. Kindly use individual
> addresses for responses intended for specific
> people]
>
> Click http://wsis.funredes.org/plenary/ to access
> automatic translation of this message!
> _______________________________________
>
> There's a registration link at
> http://www.intgovforum.org/
>
> and this message after I completed the process:
>
> Your registration has been successfully submitted.
> You should receive
> an email confirming your submission shortly. The IGF
> Secretariat will
> notify you by email once your registration has been
> processed. This
> email will also contain a code that can be used to
> book a hotel in
> Athens at a preferential rate at the Host Country's
> Website.
>

> > All we know at the moment is that the meeting will
> be held close to
> > Athens international airport (within 20km).
> Affordable hotels are
> > being arranged, but I have no details.  More
> information about the
> > registration process should be on the IGF website
> this week
> > <http://www.intgovforum.org/>.
>
> I hope the hotel information will show distances
> from conference meetings.
>
> Sylvia

   Pastor Peters OMORAGBON
Executive President/CEO
Nurses Across the Borders Humanitarian Initiative-Inc.-(Nigeria & U.S.A)
An NGO On Special Consultative Status with The Economic and Social Council of the United Nations-(ECOSOC)
Member(OBSERVER),United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC)
295, IKORODU ROAD, IDIROKO BUS STOP MARYLAND IKEJA LAGOS NIGERIA
350, MAIN STREET, EAST ORANGE NEW JERSEY 07018 U.S.A
Tel:+234-1-812-8649, +234-1-818-6494,+234-802-308-5408(Mobile)
FAX:+234-1-493-7203
Email:nursesacrosstheborders at yahoo.com