[WSIS CS-Plenary] Issues Paper for CSTD Panel (November 2006)

Philippe Dam philippe.dam at ngocongo.org
Wed Aug 2 13:59:46 BST 2006

Dear all,

We just received this information below. The CSTD Secretariat is asking for
inputs for the elaboration of the background note and the issues to be
raised at the intersession panel to be held in next November. This will be
part of the preparation of the main theme of the next 10th session of the
CTSD (“Promoting the building of a people-centred, development-oriented and
inclusive information society, with a view to enhancing digital
opportunities for all people”).

Contact information is available below.

All the best,

Philippe Dam