[WSIS CS-Plenary] Meeting on preparation of IGF meeting in Greece - 15 February

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Wed Feb 8 09:35:11 GMT 2006

Dear Philippe
I intended to attend this meeting, but in the meatime the second one -on ITU Reform- was announced. I finally decided to attend the latter since I made some proposals to the subject. (Two meetings at Geneva in a fortnight are "out of reach" of CSDPTT's financial resources)
Best regards
Jean-Louis Fullsack

> Message du 08/02/06 09:41
> De : "CONGO - Philippe Dam"
> A : plenary at wsis-cs.org, "'WSIS Internet Governance Caucus'" , bureau at wsis-cs.org
> Copie à : rbloem at ngocongo.org, wsis at ngocongo.org
> Objet : [WSIS CS-Plenary] Meeting on preparation of IGF meeting in Greece - 15 February

Dear all,

This is to confirm that the meeting with George Papadatos to consult with NGOs on the preparations for the IGF meeting in Greece will take place on the 15 February, 15:00-18:00, at the CONGO Office in Geneva.

Please let us know if you want to attend to that we could take the required room arrangements (wsis at ngocongo.org). You can find attached a map of Place des Nations and CONGO Office.

For any further information, please contact wsis at ngocongo.org.

Best,

Philippe Dam
> CONGO - WSIS CS Secretariat
> 11, Avenue de la Paix
> CH-1202 Geneva
> Tel: +41 22 301 1000
> Fax: +41 22 301 2000
> E-mail: wsis at ngocongo.org
> Website: www.ngocongo.org

The Conference of NGOs (CONGO) is an international, membership association that facilitates the participation of NGOs in United Nations debates and decisions. Founded in 1948, CONGO's major objective is to ensure the presence of NGOs in exchanges among the world's governments and United Nations agencies on issues of global concern.  For more information see our website at www.ngocongo.org