[WSIS CS-Plenary] APC: Reflections on the World Summit on the Information Society

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Wed Feb 15 10:15:31 GMT 2006

Dear all

You can download the conclusions of the APC network on the WSIS here:

http://rights.apc.org/documents/apc_wsis_reflection_0206.pdf (400kb)

or for those with low bandwidth
http://rights.apc.org/documents/apc_wsis_reflection_0206_web.pdf
(just over 100kb)

The article which is eleven pages long will be available shortly in
French and Spanish.

In addition, we'd like to share information about a proposal for
capacity building to facilitate developing country participation in
internet governance processes, which is available here:
http://rights.apc.org/documents/igfcb-proposal.pdf

We are interested in receiving general feedback and interest in the proposal.

best to all
karen