[WSIS CS-Plenary] FW: [startup] From S. Khan: Global Alliance status letter

Sandza Laurent sandzal at yahoo.fr
Thu Feb 16 14:06:19 GMT 2006

Dear colleague,

I am delighted for the launching of your activities.
I will like before all remarks, to present to you the
my best wishes in this new year.
I wish to share your experiments, this, within the
total network alliance for ICT because the world
currently wants to be;  a world of exchanges and
division.  I want to adhere to this logic from where I
share with whole satisfaction your ideals of a mode
right as regards technologies.
 If you want to join to me out of the network, to
contact me with the email:  keuj11 at yahoo.fr
Best regards.

--- "Gurstein, Michael" <gurstein at ADM.NJIT.EDU> a
écrit :

> [Please note that by using 'REPLY', your response
> goes to the entire list. Kindly use individual
> addresses for responses intended for specific
> people]
>
> Click http://wsis.funredes.org/plenary/ to access
> automatic translation of this message!

 Laurent SANDZA MISSIMBALOBA
Chargé à l'Environnement à JVFGabon
Président de l'O.N.G Environnement Sans Frontières
BP: 685 Libreville/Gabon
TEl: +241 0668 16 18/0610 12 58
Fax: +241 445 372
Site web: http://www.jvfgabon.org