[WSIS CS-Plenary] Consultations on the convening of the IGF

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jan 11 21:36:59 GMT 2006

Dear Robert
If I'm right there is a "soft link" between CS ans PS (in fact CCBI) since PrepCom-2/2. Remembrer "we" even issued common statements ... at least there were such ones I still have in mind (and in my folders).
I only notice that in this case this link didn't operate. As an engineer in electronics, I think this link basically works like a diode : unidirectionnally.
Best regards
Jean-Louis Fullsack