[WSIS CS-Plenary] Next session of CSTD 15-19 May

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jan 18 09:18:55 GMT 2006

Thanks Robert for this useful complementary information. I naively thaught to eventually get this accreditation for attending the upcoming meetings...
I completely support your opinion on CS participation in meetings that are in diret connection with WSIS follow-up. As far as I know, even the calamitous Tunis Summit didn't exlude its follow-up process to be a multistakeholder process. Which in my understanding means that CS has the same rights as have its other partners.
Therefore I also ask CONGO to be our voice in this issue and hope they'll succeed, at least for the february "IGF" meeting .
All the best
Jean-Louis Fullsack