[WSIS CS-Plenary] Next session of CSTD 15-19 May

Renata Bloem rbloem at ngocongo.org
Wed Jan 18 09:42:42 GMT 2006

Dear Jean Louis,

The February “IGF” consultation is open to all stakeholders. How to get
badges for this meeting in the Palais des Nations will be announced in time.

For the CSTD Commission, and its still existing ECOSOC rules, CONGO will
certainly do its best to help make it interactive for all relevant
participants.

Best

Renata

  _____