[WSIS CS-Plenary] CS Bureau reform

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu.org
Tue Jan 24 15:45:33 GMT 2006

Il giorno lun, 23/01/2006 alle 12.51 -0500, Robert Guerra ha scritto:
> I'd like to repeat my earlier call for a re-evaluation of the
> structure and make-up of the WSIS Civil Society Bureau.

I support the call, but, according to my experience of this kind of
things, nothing will happen until one or two individuals take the time
to prepare a complete proposal, or at least to organize a consultation /
drafting process. So I would suggest that some people of good will start
working on the matter :-)