[WSIS CS-Plenary] CS Bureau reform

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jan 24 08:39:11 GMT 2006

Dear all,
I do share Robert's concerns since the beginning of the debate and therefore CSDPTT supports his propposal for a reformed CSB with more transparent rules and mechanisms for its functioning in the post-WSIS phase. One of its most critical issues is the representativity of really NON gouvernmental organizations, i.e. no political but also no private sector "submarines" anymore be present in its body. There are specific bodies for those people. In turn, a revamped CSB would allow a better efficiency, with calmness and appeasement being back.
Best regards
Jean-Louis Fullsack
CSDPTT