[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [CS Bureau] Evaluation and documentation of CS in WSIS

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Tue Jan 24 15:56:27 GMT 2006

Tracey:

I consider the CS Bureau of WSIS to have dissolved when WSIS was
concluded.  The CSB paralleled the Intergovernmental Bureau, and that
body ceased to be at the summit proper in November. Should the CSB
wish to continue, then that mandate needs to come not from the CSB -
but from Civil society groups that it is serving.

It is my strong belief that that discussion is long overdue and
should take place ASAP.

regards,

Robert

--