[WSIS CS-Plenary] RE ATHENS IGF 2006

NURSES ACROSS THE BORDERS nursesacrosstheborders at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 29 21:05:10 BST 2006

Dear Friends,
I will appreciate if we are updated as to why there is
delay in commencing registration for the ATHENS IGF
Forum at the end of July.
We know the problems we encounter with visa processing
from european countries if not commenced on time.
Please advise.
Pastor Peters OMORAGBON

   Pastor Peters OMORAGBON
Executive President/CEO
Nurses Across the Borders Humanitarian Initiative-Inc.-(Nigeria & U.S.A)
An NGO On Special Consultative Status with The Economic and Social Council of the United Nations-(ECOSOC)
Member(OBSERVER),United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC)
295, IKORODU ROAD, IDIROKO BUS STOP MARYLAND IKEJA LAGOS NIGERIA
350, MAIN STREET, EAST ORANGE NEW JERSEY 07018 U.S.A
Tel:+234-1-812-8649, +234-1-818-6494,+234-802-308-5408(Mobile)
FAX:+234-1-493-7203
Email:nursesacrosstheborders at yahoo.com