FW: [WSIS CS-Plenary] WSIS implementation: Consultation meeting of action lines moderators/facilitators (24 February)

Sandza Laurent sandzal at yahoo.fr
Fri Mar 3 10:07:47 GMT 2006

Parminder hello,

Like you, I share this proposal raised by willie.  I
will like as you say it so that we organized a
calendar which will make so that the events are
engaged in a total way.  It is a good proposal.

Best regards

.

> Thanks, and best regards
>

> Parminder

> Parminder Jeet Singh
>
> IT for Change
>
> Bridging Development Realities and Technological
> Possibilities
>
> 91-80-26654134
>
>  <http://www.itforchange.net/> www.ITforChange.net
>
>   _____

=== message truncated ===

 Laurent SANDZA MISSIMBALOBA
Chargé à l'Environnement à JVFGabon
Président de l'O.N.G Environnement Sans Frontières
BP: 685 Libreville/Gabon
TEl: +241 0668 16 18/0610 12 58
Fax: +241 445 372
Site web: http://www.jvfgabon.org