[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [governance] IG Public policy issues - approx 7 days left to deadline.. [March 31/06]

Jacques Berleur jberleur at info.fundp.ac.be
Fri Mar 24 09:56:48 GMT 2006

Nice job, Robert. I was looking for such a summary. If you can do
that from time to time, it would be noice.
Thanks again,
Jacques Berleur

  Prof. Jacques BERLEUR
  Facultes Universitaires Notre-Dame de la Paix
  Rue Grandgagnage, 21         Phone:  +32 81 72-4976
		           Mobile: +32 (0)475 548372
  5000 NAMUR                      Fax:    +32 81 72 4967
  BELGIUM                             Email:  jberleur at info.fundp.ac.be