[WSIS CS-Plenary] Tr: Weapons of Mass Oppression

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Fri Mar 24 21:50:22 GMT 2006

Please skip the beginning if you don't (unfortunately) understand German.
The following text is worth reading ! Especially for all of us who are interested in IG issues and in the future work of the future IGF. We will meet the "Internet Gang of Four" there, and observe that some gouvernments will be courting them as they will sign open-minded declarations of principles ...
Best
Jean-Louis Fullsack