[WSIS CS-Plenary] Global Alliance CS Nom Com

l.d.misek-falkoff falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Tue May 9 11:37:54 BST 2006

Dear Philippe , Karen, and All:

Just reading your recent emails.
I would be happy to volunteer for your committees or link individualy, and
also I am submitting to you a direct application  RE: Civil Society
Representatives to Global Alliance.

Sounds like matters are moving along splendidly.  I was very pleased to be
among those submitting  for the multistakeholder nominations, and of course
the group selected is excellent.  For those of us still very interested in
the ongoing post WSIS process, can you kindly accept the nominations and
recommendations that I received formerly at:
http://www.wsis-cs.org/igfnominees.shtml rather than my re-sending the
materials individually.

I would be honored if you can accept this email as application both through
Congo and DESA, or as I understand it we can email DESA directly also.
Hoping still to meet more of those here in person, enjoyed meeting some in
Tunis. Also, if there are particular committees for older persons / older
women who happen to have been in computing for a stretch (but of course with
men as well) please wave.

Very best wishes and at your service,  LDMF.

--
Dr. Linda D. Misek-Falkoff (Ph.D., J.D.)Netizen, ARPANet-Internet 45+
years..

For IdentificationL
National Disability Party, Persons with Pain International;
     International Disability Caucus Steering Committee for the United
Nations  'Intl. Human
     Rights based  'Disability Convention' toward a Treaty;
Communications Coordination Committee for the U.N., *Respectful Interfaces*
[RESPITES]
     and *International Forum For Respectful Interfaces* [IFFRI];
Presenter, WSIS/SMSI Tunis '05; Participant Geneva '03;
Member Fall '06 all DPI/NGO Conference Planning Committee, Media and
Networking  sub-Committees;
Inviting Inquiries; other affiliations on Request