[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [governance] Re: [Kofi Annan nominates IFGAdvisory Group

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Fri May 19 13:32:27 BST 2006

At 08:55 AM 19.5.2006 '?.'  +0200, William Drake wrote:
>Good morning Veni,
>
>whatsoever on your views of ICANN-related issues.  As one of our civil society
>representatives on the mAG, could you outline which of the positions taken by

Hi, Bill.
Perhaps you are misreading me:

> > Izumi, this strikes me, "CS in a narrow sense"? I
> > am part of the CS, and I don't accept if someone
> > will name is as part of the ICANN. I am a member
> > of the Board for a term; I am not staff. I don't

I don't see saying I am a "representative" of the civil society. The
representatives are 5 people, out of a list of 15. We both know how
the governance mailing list works, and how decisions are being taken
- and I hope that this will continue to happen, and the CS
representatives will keep on consulting on the mailing list for their
positions, when they speak on behalf of the CS.

veni