An appeal for [WSIS CS-Plenary] Future role of the CSTD

malik khan motamar at gmail.com
Tue May 23 13:38:23 BST 2006

*Dear   Renate Bloem  and All members*
*Greetings *
*I appeal to you to consider and bring to the kind attention of the
authority.*

*With gracious and profound regards may I have the honor to present my
humble appreciation for your kind cooperation and outstanding efforts. You
all are  doing an outstanding job and service to humanity. I wish all the
65   our respected members were given the same chance.Even the 65  is not
enough.Manny areas are  of the world is not covered. This bigger team with
talents and hidden talents would have done more than we can currently
achieve. The world is too small .For effective work greater the team greater
the accomplishment .Talented who have volunteered will never get a chance to
show  what  they can do. .Every body does what is one capable to do. My
experience as human resource management has taught  me  a lot. We practice
it around the globe. *

*The news travels faster and reaches all corners of the globe. Your personal
touch to the conference will open new avenues. I think if enough voices of
goodwill are heard, mankind may be saved from its path toward a precipice.
Thank you so very much for your kind words. You will put new soul in
this new method at WSIS_CS .You all are  doing a dynamic job by spreading it
to all the corners of the globe. We need the team work for a change.*

* I am honored to add my contribution. . We are happy to share with hard
labor and research  to fit to the program with your dynamic cooperation I
think we can accomplish a lot. *

*Your participation is highly appreciated .You all are working hard   to the
point for solving some of the crucial crises left over from the 20th century
that have come to the fore with incredible force in this new century. I
agree totally with you  that we must urgently establish long-lasting harmony
worldwide .New technological advancements can bear fruits. You have been a
great help for world peace. Worldwide your peace efforts have been
appreciated.*

*Thanking you in anticipation, *

*Dr. Malik S. Khan *