[WSIS CS-Plenary] CS Nom Com selection for the Global Alliance Strategy Council

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Tue May 23 08:03:26 BST 2006

I agree Ralf's concerns. This overlapping is to be avoided for transparency reasons. Moreover, holding several mandates concurrently may limit the positive CS contribution and presence in diverse bodies.  At last, CS needn't one man shows but cooperative working : diversity is the best asset for being able to tackle the wide spectrum of issues that are still on our agenda.
Best
Jean-Louis Fullsack