[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [governance] MAG dictates rules and agenda for IGF?

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Tue May 30 08:42:49 BST 2006

Hi

Well, I think the MAG is still only advising the Secretary General on
what it believes should be done.  It is ultimately his decision what
the agenda looks like and what the workshop setup will be.

There certainly seems to be a difference of opinion that remains to
be resolved between those who want a more focused Athens meeting and
those who want a more open meeting.  And I don't think the discussion
is over yet, so now is probably a good time for discussing this with
the MAG members CS has access to.

a.