[WSIS CS-Plenary] Opportunities to comment & send videos to the IGF!

Ezendu Ariwa e.ariwa at londonmet.ac.uk
Wed Nov 1 14:54:17 GMT 2006

Dear Sir/Madam

Thanks for this great vopportunity

I am happy to participate in all the sessions tomorrow and make valuable
contribution in terms of our project for Internet Governance in a remote
area of Nigeria (Inyila in the Ibere local region of Abia State). I have
recently returned from Nigeria fostering such collaborative Digital
project aimed at youths community virtual development and the agricultural
and local farmers.

I am happy to share this with all in the event tomorrow

Ezendu