[WSIS CS-Plenary] Review of CS Bureau - long overdue and much needed

malik khan motamar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 15:29:22 BST 2006

Dear Robert

Greetings

I admire your courage. I agree with you the election and appointee were hand
picked. These decision were  made by some one else. They were not fair .That
is the reason why things don't work. We stay quiet .The pattern is same
every where the foot ball is in the two side of the same . It is a good
drama. There is no activity people will make money.

Dr Malik Khan