[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [CS Bureau] Review of CSB bureau

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Wed Oct 18 01:13:54 BST 2006

Philippe:

These comments aren't directed to you, but to those who seem to be using
the label "member of the CSB" in some way..

The CSB agreeded on the principle that minutes of all meetings would be
published, together with a list of all those in attendance. That doesn't
seem to be happening.

So one can talk of individuals getting together, but not the CSB. Are
those acting on behalf of the CSB pursuing their own personal agenda  or
a position that comes as a result of open, clear and transparent
consultation of CS and key constituencies. I think it is the former,
which - is completely inconsistent with the key values put forward by CS
over the whole summit process.

If the governance caucus can open a transparent process of review in
less than a year, then the CSB should not wait until May 2007. I my
personal opinion, the CSB  should disband and let the CS  plenary decide
what to do next.

regards

Robert